Google Cloud Storage to Help Secure Your Data
Google Cloud Storage is one of the largest and most secure clouds in the whole industry. It allows you to “store, access, and protect” all your important data with ease. Regardless of whether you are an individual or a group, you can easily store and concert access to large amount of data, with Google Cloud Storage. Google’s distinguished cloud storage system offers a wide range of benefits to your business, some of which include: innovative functionality, nearly unlimited scalability, and reliability, inclusive of sophisticated data-analysis tools and standards-based security features.
Basically, the process of data storage is expensive and time-consuming. The process generally includes: storage disks, backup copies, data servers, disaster recovery provisions, and firewall. Google Cloud Storage relieves you from this mishap, and allows you to store, share, analyze, and retrieve your data, regularly, without having to be concerned about firmware upgrades and maintenance.
Google Cloud Storage needs no specialized software or hardware. All you need to do is sign in to the Google APIs Console, enable Google Cloud Storage and you can start uploading your data on an HTTP interface. You can also use the Google Cloud Storage API to build applications that make use of facile HTTP methods to store, manage, and share data from all over the internet. Google Cloud Storage also enables you to share data with your authorized partners and colleagues. As it houses your data in many, superfluous, high-availability data centers, data access is speedy and reliable.
Google Cloud Storage is the best option for application developers looking for effortless, cloud-based storage and access for their data. It also assists individuals and businesses with various other tasks:
- Store application data: Google Cloud Storage presents rapid access to application data. For instance, images required for a photo editing application.
- Backup or archive data: Google Cloud Storage presents a highly available and highly reliable data backup solution, which is also easy to maintain.
- Share data with partners and colleagues: Google Cloud Storage allows data owners to swiftly construct and manage Access Control Lists (ACL). These lists are specifically beneficial if the data holds a dynamic user base.
- Serve websites with static data: High performance and availability makes Google Cloud Storage the best option for storing and serving websites with static data, which is inclusive of user-generated content.
- Examine and determine large quantity of data: Google’s analytic tools like Google BigQuery Service and Google Prediction API are supported by Google Cloud Storage. These analytic tools allow data owners to quickly examine and determine terabytes of data for obtaining effective business insights.
Though it offers so many advantages to its users, the pricing of Google Cloud Storage is still reasonable. It can be purchased for a relatively low monthly fee depending on the amount of data you wish to store and manage. The usage of bandwidth and storage are estimated in gigabytes (GB), where 1 GB = 230 bytes. With so many excellent features and benefits, Google Cloud Storage is definitely worth the money.Here is the list of top 10 cloud storage providers.